Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Columnist of the Quarter (July - September) Voting - Rob Wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin Button
    replied
    Woah, I just looked over the actual column results and the Book of Kamala did have 2 votes for individual column! This is the greatest election controversy I can think of this year. :O

Leave a comment:

• kingzak13
    replied
    Congrats Rob, you earnt the win.

Leave a comment:

• mizfan
    replied
    Congratulations Rob, the voting pool may be smaller but the winner is no less deserving!

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin Button
    replied
    Congratulations Rob!

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Thank you to all that voted, the devoted CF'ers. I'd love to see this place pick back up again to where we have so many more writers to acknowledge but I do appreciate those that keep things moving along.

Leave a comment:

• SirSam
    replied
    That brings the voting to a close, only a tad late. The tallies were as follows:
    Rob - 3
    Benjamin Button - 2
    Mizfan & SpinMaster - 2
    KingZak - 1

Congratulations to Rob, I'll leave the acceptance up to you but I think it would be a shame for you to go unacknowledged for some really great historical columns.

For Column there was no column that picked up multiple votes so we have a tied result with:
    The Fragments That Formed Flair Volume 8: Bleached Hair and Figure Fours
    This Time Don't Forget
    WCCW- The Network Years (Final Thoughts)
    The Book of Kamala'
    Life After Wrestling
    I'll See You In the Summer Slam 88 & 89

Leave a comment:

• SirSam
    replied
    I'm voting for Spinmaster & Mizzie

Column is I'll See You In The Summer Slam 88 & 89 by Mav

24 hours left

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin Button
    replied
    Going to go with spinzfans or maybe Miz Masters? for columnist. It’s quite an impressive list and gets me checking them out from time to time, despite being a pretty busy man the last few months.

Column- Law. Life after wrestling. Glad to see him doing well.

I would take that win Rob. The columnIt’s/voter ratio is fair enough. It’s slow but those voting are giving you the nod and are enjoying your work.
    Last edited by Benjamin Button; 10-07-2020, 12:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kingzak13
    replied
    I honestly thought I had done more the last couple months. I am surprised to see Rob, Mizfan and Spin had done nearly as much so honestly for the top quality work over so many columns, my vote goes to Rob and the WCCW series, I had very little idea about WCCW before reading them.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    So I'm going to go with Zak for Columnist, for his sheer willingness to push forward when we are obviously very slow right now. Kudos for that. Ben for column for his Book of Kamala column.

I will say though, that should I win this I don't know how I'd feel about taking a win with such few votes.

Leave a comment:

• DynamiteBillington
    replied
    Originally posted by Prime Time View Post

It's worth pointing out that this is the same as not voting for individual column, as you're voting for a specific column not a person. If you want to adjust so that it counts, I'd suggest picking one.
    OK, I'll go woth the Final Thoughts entry then

Leave a comment:

• Prime Time
    replied
    Originally posted by DynamiteBillington View Post
    I think I'm going with Rob for both votes.
    No specific entry for the actual column, they kind of count as one very big column posted in chapters.
    It's worth pointing out that this is the same as not voting for individual column, as you're voting for a specific column not a person. If you want to adjust so that it counts, I'd suggest picking one.

Leave a comment:

• Mystic
    replied
    I'm going with Benjamin Button for columnist. Enjoyed all he wrote, especially the Kamala piece, which has column for me.

Leave a comment:

• DynamiteBillington
    replied
    I think I'm going with Rob for both votes.
    No specific entry for the actual column, they kind of count as one very big column posted in chapters.

Leave a comment:

• Spinmaster
    replied
    Columnist- Benjamin Button
    Column- This Time Don't Forget

Leave a comment:

Working...
X